The ITIL 4 Foundation course is an entry-level course that describes the principles and practices in the ITIl 4 IT Service Management Framework.
Section 1. Introduction
Delegates are introduced to the patterns of dysfunctional performance through a series of anecdotes and case-studies within the IT industry. These stories should be familiar to any IT professional as they reflect the toxic, worst-practices that emerge in IT departments worldwide. We explore the reasons for that dysfunction, and delegates are given an opportunity to suggest how best to address these problems.
Section 2. Terminology
Delegates will learn the key terms and definitions used in the field of IT Service Management. Some of this terminology may be familiar to some, however this section allows everyone to level their knowledge.
Section 3. The Service Value System
To help students comprehend and account for the key principles and models of service management.
Section 4. The Seven Guiding Principles
First published in the ITIL Practitioner publication, the Seven Guiding Principles are akin to the Agile Manifesto. In this section, delegates will explore the mindset and beliefs required to adopt ITIL guidance.
Section 4. The Four Dimensions of Service Management
Delegates will learn that Service Management is not just a bunch of processes, but a holistic framework that requires balance in each of the following dimensions:
Section 6. Management Practices
Delegates will explore 18 of the 38 management practices defined in the ITIL 4 Framework. We will explore the purpose of each practice, and look at practical examples of how these management practices help address systemic dysfunctions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Course Manual
- ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Voucher
- Additional Sample Questions (download)
How to buy
Use this option if you are buying bulk. Enterprise policies typically require adherence to a formal procurement process:
- You request a quote
- We provide you with a quote
- You provide us with a Purchase Order number
- We raise an Invoice and submit to you for payment.
- We issue you with a batch of coupon codes for distribution to the learners