COBIT 2019 Foundation Course
The COBIT 2019 Foundation course.
Price includes Examination Fee
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice.
Learners will dive into the heart and structure of the COBIT framework, including:
- Introduction to the COBIT 2019 Framework
- Key concepts and terminology
- Principles of the COBIT 2019 Framework
- Principles of IT Governance
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
From its early beginnings in the IT audit community, COBIT has developed into a broader and more comprehensive information and technology (I&T) governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for I&T governance.