The Fundamentals level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualification scheme is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment. If you’re looking for a higher level certification, you can review PeopleCert DevOps Leadership.
Improve collaboration and communication
Candidates get guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better collaboration and communication. PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course provides the candidate with solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, and how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach.
Improve workflow critical factors
Gain an understanding on the importance of communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in the DevOps movement, as critical factors, that improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals and support organisations in their digital transformation journey.
Learn through hands-on guidance how the DevOps cultural and professional movement supports organisational efforts to reduce costs, while increasing agility, speed of execution, and output quality.
DevOps Fundamentals Course
With PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals, you will learn about:
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices
- The 15 essential practices of DevOps, Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualisation, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals addresses the needs of:
PeopleCert DevOps Qualifications are designed for professionals in software and applications development, IT departments, as well as business analysts, project and product managers, and anyone wishing to familiarise with DevOps principles.