ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
R27500 VAT incl.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) is one of the two modules in the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (SL) certification scheme. The other module in the SL designation is the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve. Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material.
The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy certification focuses on enabling business success through the creation of digital and IT strategies. The IT and Digital Strategy certification adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
The target audience for ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders across the organization.
ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy will help strategy and digital transformation consultants (internal and external) demonstrate how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, provide guidance for integrating digital and IT strategies and promote the importance of a successful digital strategy on business success.
Those wishing to take this course must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation or Managing Professional Transition examinations. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for these module. It is recommended candidates should be able to demonstrate that they have a minimum of three year’s managerial experience to be eligible to take ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy.
The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy course covers the content in relation to the following learning outcomes of the exam specification for ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy:
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value
- Understand how an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
Associated Certification & Exam
This course will prepare delegates to take the ITIL4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
Successfully passing this exam will result in the attainment of the ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy certification
- The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation or Managing Professional Transition examinations. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for these modules.
- 30 questions, multiple choice examination
- Closed Book
- Online Web Based
- 60 minutes (extra 15 minutes for non-English speakers)
- 70% or higher – a score of 21 marks or above